Technology has become a part of our daily lives. Technology is not just in some areas but it is spread in all areas. In the past decades, technology has developed and progressed a lot to make things possible that were only imaginable earlier. Technology has made its way in all sectors of life. If one is studying then technology in the form of devices, the internet, applications etc has all become a part of the student life.
Without these now education cannot be complete. If one is in the working sector then technology is part of the working sector in the form of devices, cameras, operating systems, software in use etc. Apart from this technology has also become part of houses in the form of having all electrical appliances that can be controlled by remote and have made various processes faster as they were earlier done manually. Not just this, technology has improved vehicles as well. Now the vehicles that are made and released have high tech features that are present only thanks to the ever-growing technology. These features have been helpful in many ways.
Pros of technology
Technology has its good and bad points as any other thing in life. Pros of technology are as follows:
- It helps improve productivity
- It improves communication by making it better and easier
- It is useful in saving time
- Permits education to continue remotely
- Manufacturing of products is cheaper
- It can make lives easier
- Provides multiple mobility options
- It has made financial transactions and payments secure and way easier
- Provision of cloud services
- It is useful in the healthcare industry as well as for searching for new cures
Cons of technology
Everything in life has its good and bad so does technology and the cons of technology are as follows:
- It can be harmful to the environment
- It can take away people’s jobs by replacing them
- It can distract students from studying
- It can cause a social disconnect
- Malfunctions can happen for anything that is working on technology, if a malfunction occurs it can cause problems
- Issues regarding security and privacy of data and information
- Bullying using technology such as cyberbullying
- All information one gets from technology is not fully correct and accurate
- It can cause some health issues
- It is not user friendly and not everyone can learn to use technology easily especially the older generation finds it difficult to learn the working of technology
Whenever a new thing comes into the world it will have its pros and cons. The pros and cons are the same for all but not everyone has the same experience with the things. Some people may only experience the pros of the new thing while some may only experience the cons of the new thing. In some cases, people experience both but, in this case, as well there will be one more than the other that is either pro will be more or cons will be more. Everyone wants to do the thing that will benefit them. No one wants to do anything that can harm them or cause them losses. So, when a new thing comes out everyone should read and research about it but since every experience can be different from one another especially when it comes to technology so one should judge any new thing according to them. If it will be beneficial to them in the long run then they should adopt it irrespective of its market review and opinion.
One of the best things about technology is that it can offer forms of security for all kinds of things. One feature of technology is the GPS tracking device. It is a very helpful and useful application. It can be installed on almost all kinds of devices including phones, laptops, tablets etc. It is useful for someone who gets lost on their way and does not know the way or for someone who does not know the way at all. Along with this GPS tracking can be linked using espionnage téléphone and can be used to track the movement of someone. It can be used as a means of security to keep track and check on loved one’s.